TrafficQuota is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2003-12-22. The program can be installed on Windows.
TrafficQuota is a quota enforcement extension for Microsoft ISA Server. It enables you to restrict or allow users' access to the Internet, based on the volume of data downloaded (or uploaded) from the Internet.
For example, user 'John' is allowed to download 500 MB a month, and after this he is denied access to the Internet. User 'Jane' is assigned a quote of 10 MB per day; if she goes over the 10 MB limit, she is denied further access to the Internet on that day.
- Quota policies are based on the volume of downloaded or uploaded data and time period per user.
- The entire traffic is controlled (not http/ftp only, but all possible protocols - E-Mail, ICQ, Kazaa, etc.).
- Closely integrated with ISA Management Console.
- All changes are activated immediately, without ISA services' restart.
- Real-time traffic monitoring (simply go to the http://server:5100 where 'server' is a computer with ISA Server installed, or go to http://traffic.isa).
- The user is notified when his traffic exceeds a quota.
- Any kind of ISA Server user authentication is supported.
- It is possible to break all users' connections immediately when traffic exceeds a quota.
- Active Directory is supported.
TrafficQuota (version 1.0) has a file size of 1.59 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 49 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.